Frequently Asked Questions for Authors and Publishers:
1. My book is not yet published, but will be soon. Should I go ahead and book a tour now or should I wait until the publication date?
If you are certain of the publication date, then it is advisable that you book a tour now. If you have ARCs (advance review copies or galleys) to send out, that’s even better. We can then create a buzz just before your publication date by organizing the tour a week before or after your publication date.
2. Do you organize tours for self-published authors? Yes, we do. However, we only accept self-published books that have been edited by a professional editor. We screen all books before offering them for tours. If we do not feel your book meets our standards, we reserve the right to deny acceptance.
3. Do you organize tours for ebooks? Yes, we do. We have a list of tour hosts who review ebooks.
4. How do I book a tour? We ask that you please first read our tour policy. Then fill out the form on the Book a Tour page. Once we receive your application, we will review it to make sure our tour company is a good fit for your book.
5. How do I pay for the tour? Payment is done through our Store and through Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to make your payment. We do not refund a tour once we've begun organizing it, however, if we feel our company is not a good fit for your book, we will refund you the full amount, except $50 for administrative fees.
6. Are there some books you don't accept? We accept most books but there are some genres we don't. Please read our policy for further info.
7. I'm not sure if my book fits your guidelines. Should I contact you with my book info? It's best to fill out the form on the Book a Tour page. This will give us enough information on your book. We will get back to you within 48 hours.
8. My book was published two years ago. Can I still book a tour? Of course, you can. If your book does not deal with a time-sensitive topic, bloggers will be happy to be part of your tour if your book interests them regardless of when it was published.
9. Once my tour is booked, what do I do? We guide you step-by-step. We take care of contacting the tour hosts and setting up your tour. We provide you with an information and referral sheet with instructions and handy tips on having a successful book tour. The most important step for you is to send out your books in a timely fashion so that the tour hosts have enough time to read and review your book.